Sustainable living advocate Ula Blocksage admits she has an innate gypsy spirit and strongly believes that her success has always been measured on her own level of happiness. You can follow Ula`s journey of self-love and practicing peace towards herself and the world in her blog and it is crazy inspiring, so we are happy to share a piece of her vision, beautiful values and self-care tips.
Perfect skin is always in. But what are the power techniques, ingredients and approaches to achieve this? We predict the top things rocking the skin care and beauty industry in the season of 19/20.
This is a magical time of year, right? White crystal snowflakes falling over millions of golden lights layered in streets, children joyfully singing carols and baking gingerbread cookies with their dads, moms shining brighter than a Christmas miracle, all happy, relaxed and soaking in the beautiful, red, green and gold colored festive mood. Why do we have a feeling this sounds more like a beautiful fantasy or a scene from a classical soda TV advertisement than reality?
As a child, Roberts Rūrāns aspired to become a “bone doctor”. Maybe he really would have become a world-known surgeon, but now, seeing his witty and cute characters, we can be happy that Roberts chose brushes not scalpels. Get to know the mood of the MADARA Christmas collection!
It might be hard to find another topic as discussable as eye creams. There are haters and believers, those who apply it religiously twice a day and then others who just call it a well-played marketing trick. So do you really need an eye cream, and how do you choose the right one? Science always has the answer!
Getting the ink under your skin is a very vulnerable and responsible step that’s going to last forever. Gaining trust, reading people personalities and creating ethereal and aesthetic artworks on skin is what made Sasha Masiuk one of the best tattoo artists in the world. We spoke to her about the art and her source of inspiration.
Skin is so much more than just a beautiful wrapping paper – beyond the critical role it plays in your appearance, it also works in many ways that are essential to ensure your existency. The new buzzword in skin care is skin’s immunity that has a key role in keeping your complexion radiant, smooth and hydrated. How to keep up with it?
If you ask us, small lips are beautiful, plump lips are beautiful – you do you! But what’s the point of skin care if you can’t have just a little fun? So here’s an experiment to find out if you can get fuller lips with a combination of few skin care products (the result might surprise you!).
We`re in love with the ocean! Every living thing, including you and me, depends on it, as it affects everything from global weather patterns to food systems. Make these small changes and the ocean will love you back.
WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are small text files, which are embedded in on your computer’s hard drive through your browser. They are often used as a mechanism for websites to memorize useful information, such as your login information, and to facilitate convenience of surfing through the website. Our cookies cannot identify you personally.
HOW DO WE USE THE COOKIES
Several types of cookies are used on the website for various purposes:
• Essential cookies: The cookies are used to ensure operation of the Website, inter alia, to allow you to use our services and to connect to your account. These cookies are used based on our legitimate interest to ensure operation of the Website and provide services to you. The essential cookies are stored until you close your browser, i.e., until the end of the session. • Analytical/performance cookies: The cookies allow us to recognize and quantify the number of visitors of the Website and see how these visitors navigate the Website. The legal grounds for use of these cookies are our legitimate interest to improve performance of our Website, for example, by ensuring a search option. The analytical/performance cookies are stored on your device permanently. • Functional cookies: The cookies allow the Website to remember the settings you selected and your preferences that facilitate more convenient use of the Website, for example, if you wish to remain logged in on the Website. These cookies are used based on our legitimate interest to ensure, improve and make the use of the Website more convenient. The functional cookies are stored on your device permanently. • Targeting/advertising cookies: The cookies are used to record your visit to the Website, the websites and links you have used, for the purpose to offer and render our or our business partners’ products and services according to your interests. These cookies are used based on your consent. By visiting the Website and using the services provided by us you agree that the targeting/advertising cookies are used. The targeting/advertising cookies will be stored until you delete cookies from your browser.
The cookies are processed and received by us and our business partners who ensure operation of the Website, compile and analyse your activities on the Website. Cookie information is not transferred outside the European Union and EEA.
HOW TO RESTRICT AND ERASE COOKIES
If you wish to restrict, block or erase the cookies, such option is ensured upon changing settings of the browser you use. You cannot opt-out of use of the essential and functional cookies, because without them it is not possible to ensure the functionality of the Website. You cannot opt-out of use of the analytical cookies either because they are necessary for us to improve the performance of the Website.
We use the services of Google Analytics. You can opt-out from the use thereof by downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on tool.
For further information about cookies and inquiries as to how to manage them please read here www.aboutcookies.org.
MADARA COSMETICS, AS ZELTIŅU IELA 131, MARUPE, LV-2167, LATVIJA.
By agreeing to receive commercial notices, you confirm that you are informed that:
1. AS Madara Cosmetics processes your personal data, which you have entered in the registration form, including your geographical location and purchase history for the purpose of offering you the most suitable services and products;
2. In order to send commercial notices various types of profiling is performed, taking into account the information you have provided for the purpose to establish what kind of a commercial notice would be most suitable for you;
3. Your personal data will be processed by us and our business partners, who provide IT structures, email and SMS platforms;
4. You have a right to make rectifications of the entered personal data or revoke your consent to receive the commercial notices at any time;
5. AS Madara Cosmetics will cease sending commercial notices as soon as your request is processed (please note that processing of the request depends on technological capacities to act on your request, which may take up to five days);
6. Your personal data will be processed until you revoke your consent, or, in certain cases, until the necessity to retain evidence of the received consent expires.
Upon registering you confirm that you are informed that:
1. The data you provide will be processed for the following purposes: 1.1. to create and maintain your account in order to conclude a Distance agreement with AS Madara Cosmetics and obtain other related services, including notifications related to the performance of the Distance agreement; 1.2. to compile and retain your purchase history, inter alia, in order to improve the services and products we provide; 1.3. to retain evidence of the concluded Distance agreement;
2. Your personal data will be processed by us and our business partners, who provide delivery services, IT structures, and payment platforms;
3. You have a right to make rectifications to the entered personal data or request deletion of your account at any time;
4. Your personal data will be processed until you delete your account, or the storage period set out by the laws expires, or statute of limitations for bringing an action in court lapses;
5. Failing to provide all information specified in the registration form will prevent you from creating the account and concluding the Distance agreement through it.
Upon registration, you confirm that the entered personal data is true and accurate.