BEAUTY TRICKS YOU NEVER THOUGHT YOU NEEDED (UNTIL NOW)
20/05/2020 | by Lotte Tisenkopfa-Iltnere
Have you ever been eager to amp up your skincare game, just didn’t know where to start?
OUR CERTIFIED BEAUTY THERAPIST KITIJA FROM THE SKIN CAFÉ SALON SHARES OFF-LABEL BEAUTY HACKS USING MÁDARA ORGANIC SKINCARE AND MAKEUP.
For a free beauty consultation, please contact our skincare experts via WhatsApp or Messenger.
HACK 1. Eye serum to make your lips firm
Apply MÁDARA RE:GENE Optic Lift Eye Serum to the lips to fill the small lines and make the lips look smooth and plumped — tap a small amount of the serum into the lips and the skin around the mouth AM/PM.
Cleanse your face from dirt and makeup. Apply a small amount of DETOX Ultra Purifying Mud Mask directly to the pimple. Leave it on for a few hours, or even overnight. Rinse off with water. The mask will dry out the pimple and reduce inflammation.
HACK 2. ACNE Intense Blemish & Pore Treatment
You can also apply a thicker layer of ACNE Intense Blemish & Pore Treatment directly onto the pimple and leave it on for a couple of hours or overnight. The active ingredients will work to reduce the inflammation and make the pimple go away.
Brighten up dull-looking hands
HACK 1. Exfoliate and mask for smooth and soft hands
HACK 1. A boosted serum for ageing skin and pigmentation
Mix TIME MIRACLE Cellular Serum with a small amount of the AHA Peel Mask, apply it to your face, neck and chest area in the evening. Repeat this for at least 30 days to see significant improvements in the quality and brightness of your skin.
HACK 2. A boosted cleanser for acne or seborrheic dermatitis
Mix a bean size amount of AHA Peel Mask with our Purifying Foam, wash your face as usual. This will significantly improve the condition of problem-prone and seborrheic skin. Remember to avoid the eye area and note that in this combination the Purifying Foam is not recommended for makeup removal.
HACK 3. A boosted mask for dry and dull skin
To improve skin texture, reduce signs of ageing, and add more moisture to the skin, try mixing AHA Peel Mask with SOS Instant Moisture+Radiance Hydra Mask. Mix both in equal proportions, apply to clean skin (avoid the eye area). Leave for 20 minutes, rinse off. For even deeper hydration, double the proportion of the SOS Mask (ratio 2:1), leave it on overnight. Please try the AHA Peel Mask before leaving it on overnight.
WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are small text files, which are embedded in on your computer’s hard drive through your browser. They are often used as a mechanism for websites to memorize useful information, such as your login information, and to facilitate convenience of surfing through the website. Our cookies cannot identify you personally.
HOW DO WE USE THE COOKIES
Several types of cookies are used on the website for various purposes:
• Essential cookies: The cookies are used to ensure operation of the Website, inter alia, to allow you to use our services and to connect to your account. These cookies are used based on our legitimate interest to ensure operation of the Website and provide services to you. The essential cookies are stored until you close your browser, i.e., until the end of the session. • Analytical/performance cookies: The cookies allow us to recognize and quantify the number of visitors of the Website and see how these visitors navigate the Website. The legal grounds for use of these cookies are our legitimate interest to improve performance of our Website, for example, by ensuring a search option. The analytical/performance cookies are stored on your device permanently. • Functional cookies: The cookies allow the Website to remember the settings you selected and your preferences that facilitate more convenient use of the Website, for example, if you wish to remain logged in on the Website. These cookies are used based on our legitimate interest to ensure, improve and make the use of the Website more convenient. The functional cookies are stored on your device permanently. • Targeting/advertising cookies: The cookies are used to record your visit to the Website, the websites and links you have used, for the purpose to offer and render our or our business partners’ products and services according to your interests. These cookies are used based on your consent. By visiting the Website and using the services provided by us you agree that the targeting/advertising cookies are used. The targeting/advertising cookies will be stored until you delete cookies from your browser.
The cookies are processed and received by us and our business partners who ensure operation of the Website, compile and analyse your activities on the Website. Cookie information is not transferred outside the European Union and EEA.
HOW TO RESTRICT AND ERASE COOKIES
If you wish to restrict, block or erase the cookies, such option is ensured upon changing settings of the browser you use. You cannot opt-out of use of the essential and functional cookies, because without them it is not possible to ensure the functionality of the Website. You cannot opt-out of use of the analytical cookies either because they are necessary for us to improve the performance of the Website.
We use the services of Google Analytics. You can opt-out from the use thereof by downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on tool.
For further information about cookies and inquiries as to how to manage them please read here www.aboutcookies.org.
MADARA COSMETICS, AS ZELTIŅU IELA 131, MARUPE, LV-2167, LATVIJA.
By agreeing to receive commercial notices, you confirm that you are informed that:
1. AS Madara Cosmetics processes your personal data, which you have entered in the registration form, including your geographical location and purchase history for the purpose of offering you the most suitable services and products;
2. In order to send commercial notices various types of profiling is performed, taking into account the information you have provided for the purpose to establish what kind of a commercial notice would be most suitable for you;
3. Your personal data will be processed by us and our business partners, who provide IT structures, email and SMS platforms;
4. You have a right to make rectifications of the entered personal data or revoke your consent to receive the commercial notices at any time;
5. AS Madara Cosmetics will cease sending commercial notices as soon as your request is processed (please note that processing of the request depends on technological capacities to act on your request, which may take up to five days);
6. Your personal data will be processed until you revoke your consent, or, in certain cases, until the necessity to retain evidence of the received consent expires.
Upon registering you confirm that you are informed that:
1. The data you provide will be processed for the following purposes: 1.1. to create and maintain your account in order to conclude a Distance agreement with AS Madara Cosmetics and obtain other related services, including notifications related to the performance of the Distance agreement; 1.2. to compile and retain your purchase history, inter alia, in order to improve the services and products we provide; 1.3. to retain evidence of the concluded Distance agreement;
2. Your personal data will be processed by us and our business partners, who provide delivery services, IT structures, and payment platforms;
3. You have a right to make rectifications to the entered personal data or request deletion of your account at any time;
4. Your personal data will be processed until you delete your account, or the storage period set out by the laws expires, or statute of limitations for bringing an action in court lapses;
5. Failing to provide all information specified in the registration form will prevent you from creating the account and concluding the Distance agreement through it.
Upon registration, you confirm that the entered personal data is true and accurate.
You must be registered to comment Sign in or Sign up