These molecules can attract and retain water 1,000 times their weight. Hyaluronic acid is a powerful moisturiser, suitable for all skin types due to its skin-identical, non-irritating and non-sensitising properties.
“The price of Hyaluronic Acid is equal to the price of Platinum.”
Hyaluronic acid has different types of molecules that work for different purposes: low molecular size (small) hyaluronic acid penetrates deeper into the skin, and high molecular weight (big) hyaluronic acid remains on the skin surface, forming a hydrating and protective layer.
Who said diamonds were a girl’s best friend? Had they heard about ceramides? The outer layer of the skin is made of 30–40% of ceramides, supporting the skin barrier function, the ability to hold in moisture, as well as the ability to resist environmental irritants and ageing factors.
“The 1 kg price of ceramides is equal to the price of a Tiffany & Co. gold and diamond engagement ring.”
MÁDARA uses vegetal-origin ceramides to ensure multiple skincare benefits – they lock moisture into the skin and reinforce the skin barrier, helping to prevent dryness and irritation.
Obtained through sustainable technology, these cells allow us to enjoy the outstanding benefits of endangered plant species, too, without doing any harm to the plants or their natural habitat.
We use stem cells from Northern dragonhead and juniper. The antioxidant-bursting dragonhead stem cells have outstanding collagen-protecting and stimulating, as well as anti-pigmentation properties. They help to neutralise environmental and sun damage.
“The price of stem cells is equal to the price of a VIP lodge ticket to the La Scala opera.”
Juniper stem cells, however, have excellent antimicrobial and also antioxidant properties, which is why they are effective for acne-prone skin.
Often called the future of skincare, probiotics help to regulate the skin’s immune system, reinforce its barrier function, improve hydration and inhibit the growth of certain pathogens. Probiotic ingredients help to restore and maintain a balanced skin microbiome.
Fermented sugars have microbiome balancing effects, too. Rhamnose, for example, has calming and anti-inflammatory properties, beneficial for skin that is prone to acne, atopic dermatitis, etc.
There are perhaps only a few naturally occurring substances on the Earth as complex and versatile as mushrooms. They help to regulate the skin’s immunity by activating cells that deal with external aggressions and help limit premature ageing.
Extract of Northern Chanterelle is another innovative beauty ingredient MÁDARA researched in collaboration with scientists. It helps to stimulate cellular growth and tissue repair as well as mediate inflammatory processes – these properties are essential for a healthy scalp and smooth, soft hair.
Precious oils, found in our Superseed oil blends and other MÁDARA formulas, are obtained from tiny seeds of berries, carrots and even parsley. They are rich in unsaturated fatty acids, including age-defying Omega 3 and Omega 6, as well as tocopherol (vitamin E) and polyphenols that ensure antioxidant benefits.
“It takes 300–500 kg berries to produce 1 kg of seed oil.”
Seed oils help to reduce the signs of sun damage and ageing, as well as strengthen the skin barrier and promote hydration. Superseed oils absorb quickly, ensuring a comfortable feel and instant radiance boost.
Hydroxyproline is an amino acid and a constituent of all types of collagen in the skin. It enhances the production of new collagen and strengthens the skin’s extracellular matrix. We use a plant-derived and naturally modified hydroxyproline, ensuring excellent dermal delivery.
Peptides are chains of amino acids, linked by peptide bonds. They can be compared to essential proteins in the skin. Due to their small size, peptides ensure excellent skin penetration, and help to reinforce the skin and target various skin concerns.
Hexapeptide-11, which is at the heart of the Derma Collagen range, consists of 6 amino acids, which help to stimulate collagen synthesis, holding back the loss of skin elasticity and plumpness.
WHAT ARE COOKIES
Cookies are small text files, which are embedded in on your computer’s hard drive through your browser. They are often used as a mechanism for websites to memorize useful information, such as your login information, and to facilitate convenience of surfing through the website. Our cookies cannot identify you personally.
HOW DO WE USE THE COOKIES
Several types of cookies are used on the website for various purposes:
• Essential cookies: The cookies are used to ensure operation of the Website, inter alia, to allow you to use our services and to connect to your account. These cookies are used based on our legitimate interest to ensure operation of the Website and provide services to you. The essential cookies are stored until you close your browser, i.e., until the end of the session. • Analytical/performance cookies: The cookies allow us to recognize and quantify the number of visitors of the Website and see how these visitors navigate the Website. The legal grounds for use of these cookies are our legitimate interest to improve performance of our Website, for example, by ensuring a search option. The analytical/performance cookies are stored on your device permanently. • Functional cookies: The cookies allow the Website to remember the settings you selected and your preferences that facilitate more convenient use of the Website, for example, if you wish to remain logged in on the Website. These cookies are used based on our legitimate interest to ensure, improve and make the use of the Website more convenient. The functional cookies are stored on your device permanently. • Targeting/advertising cookies: The cookies are used to record your visit to the Website, the websites and links you have used, for the purpose to offer and render our or our business partners’ products and services according to your interests. These cookies are used based on your consent. By visiting the Website and using the services provided by us you agree that the targeting/advertising cookies are used. The targeting/advertising cookies will be stored until you delete cookies from your browser.
The cookies are processed and received by us and our business partners who ensure operation of the Website, compile and analyse your activities on the Website. Cookie information is not transferred outside the European Union and EEA.
HOW TO RESTRICT AND ERASE COOKIES
If you wish to restrict, block or erase the cookies, such option is ensured upon changing settings of the browser you use. You cannot opt-out of use of the essential and functional cookies, because without them it is not possible to ensure the functionality of the Website. You cannot opt-out of use of the analytical cookies either because they are necessary for us to improve the performance of the Website.
We use the services of Google Analytics. You can opt-out from the use thereof by downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on tool.
For further information about cookies and inquiries as to how to manage them please read here www.aboutcookies.org.
MADARA COSMETICS, AS ZELTIŅU IELA 131, MARUPE, LV-2167, LATVIJA.
By agreeing to receive commercial notices, you confirm that you are informed that:
1. AS Madara Cosmetics processes your personal data, which you have entered in the registration form, including your geographical location and purchase history for the purpose of offering you the most suitable services and products;
2. In order to send commercial notices various types of profiling is performed, taking into account the information you have provided for the purpose to establish what kind of a commercial notice would be most suitable for you;
3. Your personal data will be processed by us and our business partners, who provide IT structures, email and SMS platforms;
4. You have a right to make rectifications of the entered personal data or revoke your consent to receive the commercial notices at any time;
5. AS Madara Cosmetics will cease sending commercial notices as soon as your request is processed (please note that processing of the request depends on technological capacities to act on your request, which may take up to five days);
6. Your personal data will be processed until you revoke your consent, or, in certain cases, until the necessity to retain evidence of the received consent expires.
Upon registering you confirm that you are informed that:
1. The data you provide will be processed for the following purposes: 1.1. to create and maintain your account in order to conclude a Distance agreement with AS Madara Cosmetics and obtain other related services, including notifications related to the performance of the Distance agreement; 1.2. to compile and retain your purchase history, inter alia, in order to improve the services and products we provide; 1.3. to retain evidence of the concluded Distance agreement;
2. Your personal data will be processed by us and our business partners, who provide delivery services, IT structures, and payment platforms;
3. You have a right to make rectifications to the entered personal data or request deletion of your account at any time;
4. Your personal data will be processed until you delete your account, or the storage period set out by the laws expires, or statute of limitations for bringing an action in court lapses;
5. Failing to provide all information specified in the registration form will prevent you from creating the account and concluding the Distance agreement through it.
Upon registration, you confirm that the entered personal data is true and accurate.
You must be registered to comment Sign in or Sign up